Nothing like pretty toes ...

For some reason, right at this moment I am able to post pictures ... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!
Sooo of course the proud mamma that I am I wanted to put a couple of Kody on that "I" have taken of our son ... there is such meaning behind that! I am HERE in Ghana WITH Kody!
After a lovely visit this morning with my new friend (the austrian adoptive mom) I headed to Beacon House for a little visit! All of the kids were sleeping except one little (almost 4 year old) princess! She greeted me at the door wearing a pink t-shirt that we had donated a couple of months back ... sweet! I had come to hang out with all of the kids but thought I might as well hang out with little cutie! She remembered me from my last visit! So I painted her toes and we talked and hung out! I couldn't understand a lot of the time because she is still learning english, but it was precious none the less! I kept on waiting for someone to come out and scold her that she wasn't napping ... but no one did! Later she fell asleep with her head on my knees ... Kody was asleep in my arms ... she really did need her nap :) I thought it would be fun to take a picture of our toes ... she thought it was hillarious! Later, I'll have to go back and paint all of the girl's toes!
Before I left home I had Bella pick out one of her and Faith's nail polishes she thought the girls at Beacon would like :)

Ohhhhhhhhh, isn't he JUST SO ADORABLE!
I could fill UP the whole blog with pictures of Kody (he is napping right now) ... but I won't! I am just delighted that blogger is letting me post these :) It is so random when the internet connection works!!!

THANK YOU Jesus for ALL your GOOD gifts!
THANK you for the GIFT of our son, and ALL of our children!!!

P.S. No passport news :)
(THANK YOU ESTHER AND ABBA FOR MY BEAUTIFUL TOES!!)

Comments

Rebecca said…
Maria,
Your JOY and Kody's JOY are contagious.
Continuing in prayer!
Rebecca
Kristin said…
Maria, Kody is gorgeous as usual! I love your upbeat words and trusting heart. We have received our referral and wish that we were there visiting Beacon House every day! Any photos or insights into D & R would be greatly appreciated, if you ever get time and a good connection again :)

Praying for that passport!!!

Kristin