Coming HOME this weekend :)

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much EVERYONE for your posts and encouragement! It means SO much!


THANK YOU for your prayers!
THANK YOU for celebrating with us!
THANK YOU for praising Jesus with us!


The embassy today went AWESOME!
The medical today went AWESOME!
I didn't even have to do any begging, nor did I need the tears to come out that were just barely hiding beneath the surface :)


Tomorrow I pick up the medical report and bring it to the embassy!
And the embassy told me that once they have that it would "be their honor to issue the visa!"


I am looking at flying home on Saturday!
Yep, THIS SATURDAY!

I will be home 1 day before the kids come back home from their AMAZING aunties and uncle's! YIPEEEE!!! We are thinking it would be good for Kody and I to do some catching up on jet leg ...


I am going to change the ticket and buy Kody's as soon as I drop off the medical at the embassy tomorrow :) So as of today there were seats available ...
THANK YOU Jesus!!


P.S. To everyone who has been SOOOOOOOOOO sick while on an international trip that it feels like you just might not make it, more likely because of something you ate ... now I totally can relate ... ohhh Tanya I can't believe you were sick for days on your last trip to Ghana ...

Comments

TLM said…
Girl if I could, I would meet you when you land! Congratulations again! I am beyond thrilled for you!

Sorry about your illness, I'm sure it's not putting any damper on your joy and celebration! Soon enough you can lay in your OWN bed, with BOTH of your sons and your beautiful daughters and let Sam nurse you back to health! Soon, soon, ssooooonn!

Grace,
Tanya
i
Rebecca said…
OH MY!!! Maria!! Isn't the Lord AWESOME???!!! I am covered in chills from my head to my toes!! And now I am crying!!
What a wonderful God we serve!!
Praising Him!! And praying for sickness to leave your body!!

With JOY!
Rebecca
Kevin and Kate said…
What great news. We could not be more happy for you guys. I don't even know what to say. Congratulations!!
I hope you feel better soon.
Praise God!
can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
kate
Oh sweet friend! The thought of you being sick...urghhhhh....took me instantly back to the feeling of the days of yuck for me. SORRY! I was in Romana's office in a meeting when it hit me....ohhhh poor Romana as she had to sit in the office as I dashed behind her door mid sentence GRIN....can you just see it? (pepto-or immodium and saltines....I swore by them )
I am soooooo glad about the Embassy....I prayed all night! I could see the windows and the faces behind the glass as they went through your Kody's file...YEAH!
I know med lab can be a tough place...glad for that as well...I will pray until that is handed to you also!
GO GOD! Boy did the walls fall down or what?
CELEBRATING with you!
Heather said…
WOW!!! When God decides it's time, it's really time, huh?! We are rejoicing with you here in Virginia. God bless you all!!

Blessings,
Heather
Waiting for my Jericho!
Unknown said…
Yeah Maria and Sam...

we are so thrilled to hear the news of you coming home!!! And are so excited to meet little Kody and to see the whole family! I just realized today that you won't all fit in the car now, how crazy is that!!! Okay, see you soon! We'll be praying for the rest to come together! love Rebs
K said…
Wow! You two are coming home!
He is so good! He was just keeping you on the edge for a while! ;)
Your family will be TOGETHER!

Praising Him with you! So exciting!
K :)
Carrie said…
Yay! So happy that everything went smoothly today. Looks like we might get to meet Kody before we move after all. Nice work :) So sorry you're sick. I feel your pain - all the way back to an April night in an Ethiopian bathroom for me! So looking forward to seeing you!
Love,
Carrie
The Princess said…
Soooooo sorry you are sick, friend. On the bright side, you can buy "skinny" jeans when you get home because those are "in" right now! HA! I CANNOT wait to see you and hug you. We are just beside ourselves with joy that you are coming home so soon! Hooray! God's timing will ALWAYS be a mystery to me, but He does come through and is faithful 100% of the time...Thank you, God!
lori said…
Maria -
thank you for the pictures!
if you go by BH again before you leave,
do you think it would be possible to trace A's foot and get clothing size?
if not, not big deal I am sure you are running like crazy. It was just a thought.
have a safe trip home!

lori
lori said…
Maria -
thank you for the pictures!
if you go by BH again before you leave,
do you think it would be possible to trace A's foot and get clothing size?
if not, not big deal I am sure you are running like crazy. It was just a thought.
have a safe trip home!

lori