Adoption News - No DEFINATE news yet :)

Sometimes I wonder why I share news such as what I'm about to write, news that has "no news" as part of the post ...
*************************
I guess because I believe in the POWER of prayer ...
So I keep sharing, in hopes that people keep praying alongside us ...
**************************
AND I guess my heart is also to share all of the ups and downs of the adoption journey ...
**************************
On the weekend (as part of our 2 week update) we heard that we would go to court on Wednesday or Thursday this week and that they would find out on Monday which day it would be! We DO KNOW that there is a power outage right now at Beacon House causing very limited if any communication with them ...
*********************************
SOOO today is Wednesday and with adoptions in Ghana we know that ANYTHING is possible ...
********************************
We could not go to court again this week at all ... and today or tomorrow someone could be bringing our precious little girl to the court house to once again present our case ...
***********************************
SOOO "those that wait upon the Lord will renew their STRENGTH, they will mount on wings like eagles, they will walk and not be weary, they shall walk and not be faint!"
************************************
Praise the Lord, all you nations. Praise Him, all you people of the earth. For He loves us with unfailing love; the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord! Psalm 117 NLT

Comments