Advent Conspiracy!

I found this video amazing and from my perspective it is soooooooooo worth watching!!
*********
SOOOOO I thought I would share it!
********
It has totally challenged me on many different levels!
Most importantly it has brought to life the realization that in our families' life the celebration of Jesus' birthday often gets lost in the midst of well intended Christmas celebrations! It has challenged Sam and I to relook and to re-evaluate how we as a family celebrate Jesus' Birthday! AND it has humbled us at the grotesque reality of HOW MUCH WE HAVE!!!!




"Help us Jesus to keep YOU as our focus this Christmas ... and out of our celebration and love for you ... make our eyes open and move our hearts to action ... may we truly, daily and with our whole lives, be your hands and feet to those who are in need, and to those who need you!!"

Comments

Carrie said…
Maria,

We truly are kindred spirits. I just put this video on my blog this afternoon too!

I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

Love,
Carrie
Erin said…
What a nice message. Our family does a charity exchange each year instead of gifts for our extended family. It was really nice to give to something meaningful instead of something random. Thanks for sharing!