Brownies!

THANK YOU Jesus for my husband Sam! THANK YOU for the continual blessing and sacred gift that he truly is to me ... from You! THANK YOU for the relationship we have in each other!

Last night Sam had our kids as well as our friends kids (a total of 8 kids all under the age of 6), so that a dear friend and I could enjoy some quiet girls time! His words to me as I left, "have fun!"


When we came back I was blessed by that the kids (aside from Kody and Faith who were already in bed) were quietly and calmly enjoying a movie, and the kitchen was totally cleaned up, as well as the play room also being totally clean! What a BLESSING ALL AROUND ... and I would have to say that this is NOT unusual behavior ...


Anyhow ... this morning as I was preparing breakfast for the kids, I noticed the brownie dish was out and so I looked inside ... soooooo TO TOP IT OFF, Sam had made the kids (the EIGHT kids) brownies for desert with m&m's on the top ... Did I mention there were EIGHT KIDS!!!! WOW!!! AMAZING ... I think :)


Just wanted to share ... what an amazing man my husband is (on so many different levels)!


It is funny just the other day the US border crossing asked me, "you have so many little kids, how do you do it?" I answered, "I have an amazing husband who does it with me!"


THANK YOU Jesus for my sweet, kind, and thoughtful HUSBAND!!!!!!!
(I included "one" of my favorite pics of Sam, it is my favorite because to me it tells the story of what an amazing dad he is ... since Bella was almost 2 he has taken her, and then Faith and Matteus, skiing up at the local mountain!)

Comments

Erin said…
Sounds like a pretty great husband. I am also blessed with a wonderful man! I can't wait for him to teach Corbin to ski. It's good to know there are other dads out there like that. Yay!
The Princess said…
He truly is amazing! My kids LOVE him! He is a true servant and example of Jesus. I am glad my kids (especially my 2 boys) have him as an example to follow.
Anonymous said…
Loved your picture in the Herald! God is Good!
Lisa