CUTIE ALERT!!!

We JUST got this picture TODAY!!!
AND it was taken TODAY!
We have gotten some new pictures lately from a few different people who have traveled and OHHHHHHHHHH WOW have they BLESSED US - I LOVE GETTING NEW PICTURES! THANK YOU Cheryl and Kathy!!

The picture from today was taken by one of our closest friends who spontaneously decided to go to Ghana ... he is on a mission sort of trip, as well as doing some other things! Thank you Phil!

I would have to say I cried tears of joys when I saw this picture!
It so RADIATES to me Ella's heart!
It radiates the joy that so describes her!

THANK YOU Jesus for this BEAUTIFUL little girl that is NOW OFFICIALLY OUR LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have FIVE KIDS!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!
YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
(Ella is also wearing one of the dresses I brought in August, and the earings we sent - YEAH!)

Comments

Erin said…
She sure is a cutie! Congratulations!!!