Ohh, how cute are they ...

Isn't he the most cutest Eeyore you have ever seen!!
And did you see superman, the ballerina, and snow white!
CUTENESS all around!

Here they are again, totally adorable, thinks one a little biased mamma :)
I was amazed at how FAST Faithie could run last night in her snow white dress up shoes! We went around our little neighborhood ... the kids had a blast!
The stars were out in full force last night! I'm talking about the beautiful ones up in the sky that our God created (as opposed to costumes :) ) ... we ALL thought the sky was BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME and AMAZING ... I can't remember the last time I saw that many stars soooooo clearly ... maybe last time we went camping :)
Matteus got right into the trick or treating, although still was just as polite as the other 2! When asked if they wanted 2 treats, all 3 of them would look at Sam and I before answering (checking to see if it was okay)! Too cute :)
YEP ... I for the first time of being a mom for 6+ years dressed up! AND Sam did too ... we were both doctors! I've come a long way from being against Halloween, although I can't say that I totally like it either (I don't like its roots nor what I know happens for some on the night)... although I do enjoy the dressing up and being silly with the kids! The kids kept on asking us what we were going "to be?" Sooo we SPONTANEOUSLY decided lets all dress up!! What a WONDERFUL dad my husband is :) I would have to say that we got just as many comments about our costumes, as the kids did (people were surprised) :) I say CARPE diem ... we only get one chance to live our best life possible :)

Comments

Erin said…
Oh you all looked so great! What great costumes! I am so impressed that you dressed up too:-) Fun!
Momto16 said…
Adorable!!!
I love that you "grown ups" dressed up too. So fun. :)
What great memories your children will have.
Blessings,
Sarah