143,000,000 orphans less 3 = 142,999,997

WOW ... on this video!!!!!
It left me SPEECHLESS!!!!!!
Again, I think it is a video soooooooo worth sharing!!
This time I got it from my friend Carrie's blog and I'm totally just copying her post!!! What a GREAT post!!!!
There are 143 MILLION orphans in the world!!!!!!!!
Did you catch the MILLION part!!!!!
This video is AWESOME at giving a clear PICTURE of how many 143 million orphans are!!!!! Oh sigh my heart ...
This video is "part of" why Sam and I are growing to 5 ... the other part is ALL God's doing and us strongly believing that God's heart ACHES for ALL of the orphans and that He calls each one of us to do OUR PART ...whatever that might be!!!!
Again, WOW ... on the video!!
It is the kind, that at least for me, can leave me pondering its meaning for DAYS!!!!!

****************************************************************************




Comments