Adoption News!!

Oh tears ... I know, not unusal for me :)

We just got an e-mail ... they have our adoption order!!!!!
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THANK YOU Jesus!!!!!!!!

Sooooo ... what this means is that we start calling or e-mailing the US embassy in Ghana - we need an embassy appointment in order to file (our next step)!! They "should" have our I-600A approval ... we keep on LEANING and TRUSTING!

Please pray for WISDOM for us that God would guide and direct as to "when" we should travel to file in person in Ghana, and also as to who should go, Sam or I!! The next couple of weeks are blacked out in Ghana because of the elections otherwise I would be on a plane NOW, and the last couple of weeks in December the flights costs SOOOO MUCH more to travel ...

5 ... 5 ... 5 ... 5 ... 5 ...
I still can't really believe it!!!
I am though SOOO excited for this precious and amazing little girl that is our little girl!
(THANK YOU Lisa for this beautiful picture)

Comments

TLM said…
Can I just say that I love you guys? Go well my friends!

Grace,
Tanya
Lisa Michele said…
Can I just say THANK YOU JESUS! Oh how happy I am for you and your family. This little blessing is going to add so much fun. She has the most contagious giggle! I am on my knees praying for God's wisdom and provision until the day she comes home!
Momto16 said…
Praise praise praise. This is wonderful news!
We will continue to pray.
Love,
Sarah
YEAH GOD!
Onward my friend!
C