Early Morning ...


Soooooooo I've been awake for 3 1/2 hours already ... and it is only 8AM!! All of you who have made this trip before probably can guess what woke me up ... yep a rooster :) I would have to say I'm having sleepful nights, YEAH ... THANK YOU JESUS!! I'm sure the jet let/sleeping pills are helping :)


Sooooooooo I just called George and he is on his way ... I think Im going to spend most of the day at Beacon House!! Today I will give all of your kids hugs from you ... there are quite a few hugs I've been asked to deliver :)

I have been reading a FABELOUS book on this trip, I highly reccomend it - THANK YOU AMANADA for it!! The book is called, Reckless Faith by Beth Guckenberger!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Maria, I am soo thankful that you share your story and emotions with us! Please say hello to Romana and Bernard and Edna (she looked after Sandra the first days) and tell them that Sandra is doing so well and that we are soo thankful for having her in our family! Praying for you and sending all my good thoughts to Ghana, Muxi