Look at me mamma Heidi :)



Okay soooooooo it feels like a WHILE since I posted pics of Kody so I thought it was time :) Maybe it hasn't been a while ... but none the less ... our baby boy is going to be ONE YEARS OLD in less than a month ...

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I'm anticipating he "might" be walking by then ... although maybe not at all either :)
Without even realizing it, he took his first 2 steps the other day!!


Ohhhhh what a PRECIOUS CUDDLY GIFT he is!! He really does give the best hugs, he literally and intentionally WRAPS his arms around me and holds on tight with both his hands, and then he presses his head in my chest or sometimes he'll simultaneously give me a kiss right on my lips! He truly is the SWEETEST little guy!!!

Soooooo even if these pictures are only enjoyed by Kody's AMAZING and WONDERFUL foster mom, it will be worth the post :) Soooo, wonderful mamma Heidi these pics are for you :) We love you!!

Comments