23 STEPS ...


Last night Kody took TWENTY-THREE STEPS ...
YIPPEEEEEEEEEE ...
It was AWESOME!!!

He kept looking at me, GRINNING, and he kept on taking steps ... until he got to me!!!!
Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!
I LOVE firsts!!!
Ohhhhhh, what an amazing little guy he is!!
What an honor it is to be his mom!!!

So yes this morning the thought crossed my mind, "if I were in Ghana, I would have MISSED it!!"

So as much as I wish Ella was home (or that plans were being made to bring her home) ... I'm THANKFUL for these moments with Kody - and also truly the wonderful moments I have had with the other three!!!

I feel like God keeps saying TRUST ME, TRUST ME, TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
So DAILY this is my heart and focus!!

THANK YOU to everyone who is praying for me, I can FEEL YOUR PRAYERS ... I have had enormous peace this week ... my heart feels PROTECTED!!!!!!!

I appreciate your continual prayers as I don't know how much longer God is calling me to TRUST HIM ... I don't know WHEN Ella's passport will be done!! My heart soooooooo wants to go before Heidi and George move ... I think they are hoping mid Februaruy!! We do have 2 appointments this week at Childrens (for Faith and Kody - nothing major about Kody), sooo .... and Matteus turns FOUR on the 4th the following week ... SOOO

Your prayers for Ella's passport (and for Ella's heart) are SOOOOOOOOOOOO APPRECIATED!!! Please pray for the signing of and releasing of Ella's passport!!!! I don't know where Ella's passport is in the process, but my heart is telling me this is a much needed step that still needs to happen!!

One of my blogging friends did finally get their 2nd passport this week .... YIPPPEEE and THANK YOU JESUS ... and their 2 kids are COMING HOME within the next couple of weeks (they are adopting through AAI from Ghana )!!!!!! My heart is SOOOOOO HAPPY for them!!!
That leaves 4 more passports including ours - all the rest are through Beacon House)!!!

My posts always turn out to be soooooooooooooooo long :)
THANK YOU Jesus for the gift of my life!!!
THANK YOU for each one of my FIVE children!
THANK YOU for my amazing husband!!!
THANK YOU for my parents, my siblings, and the many other people who are like family who you have woven into our life!!!
THANK YOU for your CREATION, and for the beautiful mountains that daily remind me of you!!!
THANK YOU for our pastor and how weekly through his passion, your gifting on him, and through your truths ... he inspires and challenges us to live a life more like the one you have designed!!
THANK YOU for what you are RIGHT NOW teaching Sam and I about YOU!!
THANK YOU for what YOU ARE DOING to bring Ella HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We trust YOU, we PRAISE YOU, and we stand in AWE OF YOU!!!!!!

Comments

Shonni said…
Thank YOU for being such an example of hope, faith, trusting, and YES, PRAISING our LORD when we must wait!
LORD, bring that little one home in Your timing; protect and be with her till she can come home to her family! Amen
Awo said…
I am SO glad you were there to witness Kody's triumphant steps! I am still praying fervently that Ella's passport will come at the EXACT God appointed time.
Awo