AWESOME DADDY!!




I just HAD to share this!!!
Sam is such an AWESOME DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

When I looked out the window yesturday this is what I saw (it was about 4, the picture makes it look like it is dark)!!! And now every time I look at this picture I can't help it but SMILE :) Sam is riding his bike, pulling Bella and Matteus on sleds (Faith and Kody were inside with me)!!!!

OHHHHHH the SPECIAL memories our kids will have!! I LOVE IT!!

THANK YOU JESUS for the amazing dad,husband, and man my husband Sam is!!!

Comments

Kristin said…
What a great idea- and a great dad!
Kristin said…
I would LOVE to do a get together-especially so I can meet you and Amanda. I talked to Amanda on the phone before I even got a referral b/c of a mutual friend, and I have wanted to meet her ever since. I love that there is a community of Ghanaians in our neck of the woods now....especially in your area!

Praying for some good news for the both of us-maybe we will meet over in Ghana first!
Erin said…
What fun! For all of them! I can't believe you still have so much snow!
Shonni said…
Thank you for inviting me to view your blog. What a memory for the little ones..."I remember when Dad..." ha-ha