Christmas 2008



Here are some pictures from our Christmas CELEBRATIONS of Jesus's Birthday!! I think the pictures tell the stories, although keep in mind that these are just a few pictures I took (of literally hundreds) ... :)

This Christmas we had A LOT of time TOGETHER as a FAMILY SIX and we LOVED it!!! We had a lot of special time just BEING!!! Although I do have to say that it did feel like "someone was missing" ... someone is!!!

Please continue to pray for Ella's passport! What we do know is that there now is a new president in Ghana, which means a change in leadership in immigration and the passport office ... we will see how this plays itself out in terms of getting Ella's passport ... sigh ... please pray WITH us for a MOOOOOOVING of HEARTS of whoever has Ella's passport, that God would MOOVE their hearts into action, into processing, approving, printing, and signing Ella's passport!

Comments

Carrie said…
I love your pictures!!

Oh, how I miss life up there...

We are praying for a speedy passport, and look forward to meeting the kids!

Love,
Carrie
Unknown said…
Hi Maria
What an uplifting blog it is you have. You are such a huge inspiration to me! You live life to the fullest and you honour God in all you do.
May God bless you and your precious family - you have got 5 very beautiful kids!!!
I will be praying for Ellas passport :)
Hugs
Edna
L.Stadt said…
Hi Quinn family,
Thanks for letting me observe from the outside how God is working on the inside of your lives! I appreciate following your blog - and will keep you all in prayer as you wait for Ella to come home! What a beautiful family God has created!
Blessing for 2009 - Hang in there!
Love, Lisa and Family
The Princess said…
Great pictures! I LOVE your family and am sooooo honored to call you friends!