Ella's Passport!!



Just wanted to UPDATE everyone AND also ASK FOR YOUR CONTINUAL prayers!!

I would have to say that NEVER again (after Kody) did I think I would be asking for prayers for a passport!!! I DO believe in God's TIMING, yet I also believe in the fights that take place in the spiritual realms!!!

Sam and I just watched the movie, "Facing the Giants" ... and I am INSPIRED!!! Sooooo if we get Ella's passport THIS WEEK, or if we get Ella's passport in 3 months ... I WILL PRAISE God!!!!

I loved the prayer warrior in the movie, and how God used his prayers to transform the school, the football team, and the coach and his wife!!!

Soooooo my week of PRAYER is going to continue!!!

What we DO KNOW is that Bernard went to the passport office and was told to come back next week!! That is ALL he was told!!! They would not answer any of his questions, and IF they had passports ready they would not release them!!!

On Wednesday of this upcoming week Beacon House is "planning" on going back to the passport office!!!

Our prayers are this:
#1 That God would protect Romana (or whoever the Beacon House person will be) and that she would make it into the immigration office
#2 That once there, that she would have interactions with the right person - a person whose heart will be STIRRED and who WILL release ANY and ALL of the passports that are done
#3 That God would have His angels PROTECTING Ella's passport/passport application, and that WHEREVER it is in the process ... that God would STIR and MOOOOOVVVE HEARTS into action to complete the passport application and process ... and ultimately that Ella's passport WILL BE HANDED OVER TO Romana (or whoever represents us in Ghana)

Do I believe with ALL of my heart that GOD CAN DO THIS THIS WEEK?? I DO!!! Do I believe that even if He does not do it this week, and that He instead chooses to do it months from now that He is still a GOOD God who loves both us and Ella deeply ... I DO!!!

So, regardless of the outcome from this week I stand in AWE and ADORATION of the Creator of the Universe who not only made me but also loves me completely and uncondtionally (you too) as My Father and Savior!!

From my very limited earthly perspective, there are several reasons as to why getting the passport this week would be AWESOME ... so I will be ON MY KNEES for the next THREE DAYS especially, and especially on Tuesday and during the early morning of Wednesday (Ghana is 7 hours ahead)!!!

THANK YOU JESUS for the REPEATED MIRACLES you have once again through yet another one of our adoption journeys!!! THANK YOU for what you are continuing to TEACH ME through this very stretching and often heart aching journey, about who you are, but also about me and who you have made me to be!!! THANK YOU Jesus for the AMAZING and PRECIOUS 4 jewels that are right now deep asleep in their bed ... who minutes from now I get the sacred priviledge of giving them one last very quiet and gentle goodnight kiss! THANK YOU for giving me the courage to trust YOUR PLANS for my life, instead of the plans I had that included only 2 little ones!!! THANK YOU FOR THE MIRACLES that are still to come to complete the journey to bring ELLA HOME!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who is STANDING in prayer WITH US!! It means the world!!
(Ohhhhhhh how I adore our SILLY and sweet new daughter ... :) )

Comments

Rebecca said…
Hey Maria- We are praying and believing in our AWESOME God!
Andrew really adores Ella and was sitting here with me again saying "Hello Fa!"
Wish we were neighbors.