Kody is ONE!!!!!!!!!




Happy BIRTHDAY to the most adorable, sweetest, and amazing one year old that I know!!!
If you would have told me 1 year ago that Kody would be my son, I would have been completely overwhelmed that God somehow would deem me worthy to be entrusted with such a wonderful little guy!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh, Kody honestly blesses my socks off ALL DAY LONG ... the way his WHOLE face lights up when he smiles, the way he squeezes me tights when he gives me hugs, the way he leaves a little wet due on my mouth after he gives me kisses, the way he is constantly trying to climb up the stairs, the way that his moves when he seems like he is really thinking about what is going on, the way he laughs and laughs when I kiss his stomach, the way his whole body sinks into mine when he is cuddling, the laughter that starts when he puts his blanket over his face to play peek a booh, ... and I could go on and on!!!!!

Being Kody's mom is not only an HONOR, but also SO TOTALLY FUN!!!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS for the sacred gift and complete priviledge of getting to be Kody's forever mommy!!!!!

Comments

Momto16 said…
Happy Birthday Kody!!!
Many Blessings :)
Unknown said…
Yes, Happy Birthday!!! And, excited that I'm all "official" now!!! :)

Thanks for continuing to bless our lives with your posts!

Things going well with Moses and settling into more of a routine. Hopefully we'll see you soon!!!!

Kathy
anne said…
With all our love for a very precious boy! Give him BIG hugs from us...

And thank you Maria for yr posts - they so bless and encourage and remind us of the love and goodness of God.

Am excited about 2009! Anne
Erin said…
Happy Birthday Kody! His smile warms all of our hearts! Thanks for sharing :-)