No passport!!

Soooooooo today the news once again is that there is no news, and no passport!! I'm starting to feel like I have been on this journey before (with Kody)!!!

Sooooooooo I'm doing what I did before, FULLY LEANING ON JESUS, and fully trusting HIS TIME, and His goodness!!!

Sooo although there was no news on Ella's passport today, Sam and I got to TALK TO OUR SWEET DAUGHTER TODAY!!!

What a gift this was, to talk to her in person! She sounded just like she did when I left her in Ghana ... sweet and happy!!! She did not say much, I told her I loved her and missed her ... she said, "yes, yes!!" to both :)

She also told me, "FUN" ... she was having fun where she was!!

I bet if you know our story you can take one guess as to WHO gave us this wonderful gift today!!! If truth were told we were still sleeping when HEIDI called!!! Yep, you guessed it!!! I honestly feel blessed every time I still receive e-mails from WONDERFUL Heidi, and now she is continuing to really be part of God's miracles in our lives!!!

Heidi said she had told Ella that they could call her mommy after her nap ... so after her nap, Ella went and stood by the phone :)

THANK YOU Heidi and George (and Yvonne, Marina, and Ellen)... for loving our little girl!!!
THANK YOU JESUS for Heidi and George (and their wonderful 3 girls) and the way you are continuing to minister to and bless US ... and our waiting Ella!!

I stand in awe of the Creator of the Universe who made the beautiful mountains I can see as I type this ... this same mountain being the mountain that Bella, Faithie and Sam are skiing on ... and who also not only made ME ... but LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!

AND that on this same mountain, will one day ... our Ella also ski on!!!


1 Chronicles 16:7-36

"Give THANKS to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the Nations what He has done. Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all of His wonderful acts. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord REJOICE. Look to the Lord and His strength and seek His face always. Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles ... Give THANKS to the Lord for He is GOOD; His love endures FOREVER!"

Comments

Kristin said…
How are you doing? Are you doing okay? The last couple of days I have tried to block Ghana out. Sometimes it hurts too much to even pray. I am so impressed with your heart and your continual joy that is exuding-thanks for sharing.