Beautiful GIRL!


"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


We stand in AWE of the Creator of the Universe who has somehow deemed us worthy to be the forever mom and dad, to this amazing little girl, to His and our JEWEL!

We totally trust His TIMING of WHEN she is supposed to come home!!! We praise Him for His GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, and provision!!


All along my heart has been saying "it will be in February," ... as well as God telling me to be "ready" and to "TRUST HIM" ... well February is here!! Heidi and George move on the earliest on the 27th ... my heart soooooooooooooooo wants to go while they are still there! They are like family & I would love to hug them one more time! Although if truth be told, I hope to one day hug them on US soil!!


We do know that Kofi is now working on Ella's passport! There is renewed hope with this, as GOD USED Kofi to get Kody's passport last July, and God also USED Kofi to do Ella's first passport!!!


PLEASE PRAY WITH US ... that God would stir Kofi's heart to ACTION ...


PLEASE PRAISE WITH US ... praising the God of the Universe, the Creator, and our Father and King ... we stand in AWE of WHO HE IS ... and that HE IS DOING IT ALL ... and has allowed us the PRIVILEDGE to once again be a part of the RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
(THANK YOU Heidi for the beautiful picture of our beautiful girl!!! )

Comments

Kristin said…
Ella's 1st passport? I forgot-did hers have a misprint or get lost? I was just thinking that it never came out yet or was being held.

We are praising with you! Ella sure is SO beautiful!!!
Awo said…
Her sweet, beautiful spirit just shines through in her pictures. And her wonderful smile, too!
Awo