Calling all prayer warriors!!!

I am such a HUGE prayer warrior!
I SOOOOOOOOOOOO believe in the POWER of prayer, and in the battle in the spiritual realms! Some days I am in constant conversation with my Maker and King!

I also believe that sometimes God calls us to PRAY, sometimes God calls us to be STILL, and sometimes God calls us to ACTION!!!

Over the last few days a little precious one , waiting somewhere, has been HEAVY on my heart!!

I can't give too much detail as it is not mine to share, yet I still want to ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!

I believe STRONGLY that this little one NEEDS ALL OF OUR PRAYERS!! AND it has been on my heart all day to CALL IN THE TROOPS!!

PLEASE pray for PROTECTION over this little one's life!
Please pray for protection against the enemy, and any hold that he is trying to have over this precious baby's life!

Thank you to those of you will put on your armor and join me on my knees for this little one! You can call her baby A!

Comments