My heart is sad!



There is noooooooooo getting around it!

My heart TRULY is sad!!!
I am sad that our little girl is STILL not home
& I am SAD that I don't get to HUG Heidi (& her
wonderful girls & husband) any time soon!!
It seriously breaks my heart, the latter
just as much as the first!!!!!

Heidi is a Godly & amazing woman who I respect, adore, look up, am inspired by, & totally LOVE!!! She is someone who I now think of as family ... truly!!! She not only nurtured and loved on our son Kody - she also loved on and nurtured me through e-mail & conversations - through one of the hardest things I have had to walk through (the process of bringing Kody home) I love any time I get to spend with her & her wonderful family!!!!!! This week they are moving out of Ghana!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all of your prayers!!! We, I soooo need them ... and Ella needs them ... and getting her passport finished soooooooo needs prayers!!! It is feeling like a FIGHT ...

If truth be told, these days it is difficult for me to know the words to pray ... so I stand on God's promises and truth ... that HE LOVES ME and our Ella COMPLETELY & PASSIONATELY!!!!! Ella WILL COME HOME ... and then all the pain I'm feeling will be a distant memory!

I also in my pain PRAISE HIM for His daily blessings, the reality and enormity of the blessings & gifts He has given me ... TOTALLY OVERWHELMING me!!! Having made 3 trips to Ghana within the last 10 months, & the work that I do as a school counselor help me realize how HUGELY I am BLESSED!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to update everyone that there is
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NEWS on Ella's passport!!!!!!!!!

Comments

the smiths said…
The Spirit moans your prayers on your behalf. Find comfort in this, friend!! Praying for Ella's passport.....