Do you know anyone??

Do you know anyone who would be up for the SACRED honor & priviledge of being the forever family to 2 amazing pre-teen/teenage girls???


I am LOOKING for a family for 2 amazing sisters, ages 12 & 14!!! God has put these 2 girls heavily on my heart and so I'm trying to be His instruments for these 2 beautiful girls!!! It ABSOLUTELY BREAKS my heart that these truly sweet girls are STILL WAITING!!!!


There just HAS to be a family out there FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If our kids were older, these 2 girls would be coming home to our family!!! Truly, I am sooooooooooooo SERIOUS ... they actually have inspired me to adopt older kids!!


Do you know of anyone who loves Jesus with their whole hearts, minds & souls and who would want to prayerfully consider these girls, and then in turn apply to be their forever family????


These girls are waiting at Beacon House in Ghana ... any interesting family needing to apply to Beacon House for these 2 precious girls!!!


E-mail me if you know of anyone ... or maybe that someone is you :)

Comments

Kristin said…
I LOVE your family photo!Can't wait for it to be complete....still praying over here!