Ghana ... here WEEEEEEEEEEEE COME!!!!!!!!!


YYIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are going!!!!!!!!!
We are going!!!!!!!!!
We are going to GHANA!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it - REALLY :)
Ella IS coming HOME soooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really :)
BOTH of our Ghana JEWELS will be home!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - MY HEART :)
We have our flights!
We have our embassy appointment! We are choosing to do the visa ourselves!

We will be in Ghana for exactly 1 week from April 19 to the 25th!!!!!!!! It is AMAZING to me the PLANS GOD HAS FOR OUR LIVES & how HIS PLANS are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! This adoption journey with Ella has tested my belief in that REPEATEDLY ... and in the end has soooooooooooooooo CONFIRMED it!!!!!!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you a HOPE & a FUTURE!" Jeremiah 29:11

What a GOOD God we serve, who loves us UNCONDITIONALLY and wants to pour blessings into our lives!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, the picture is of me with both Kody & Ella)

Comments

Shonni said…
I am so happy for ya'll!!!!
Kristin said…
What a telling picture! I am so happy for you and have such a sense of peace now that I know you have your tickets and your appointment. I will be praying for you as you prepare! Can't wait to meet them.
Erin said…
YAY!!! How exciting! What a great picture of the three of you.
Unknown said…
Woohoo!! So excited for you!!! What a mighty God we serve!!!

Kathy

PS I'll see you before you go!
Carrie said…
So happy for you!!

--Carrie