God ANSWERED...

Nope, no passport YET ... :)

A few weeks back I asked prayer for "baby A" ... I didn't give a lot of details because they were not my details to give or share!!!

Lets just say that many tears & prayers were uttered and cried out ... and that was just on my part ... you can only imagine the tears and prayers on the part of the family involved!!

Well, THANK YOU to everyone who prayed!!! God answered & sent His angels to PROTECT this baby!!! I wish I could give details ...

Lets just say obstacles arose in the adoption process of this baby, obstacles that could have prevented the adoption from going through ...

AND YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... THANK YOU JESUS for using people that none of us would have predicted to STAND IN THE PLACE for this amazing baby girl! THANK YOU for protecting this baby and THANK YOU that this baby is now back on the road of coming HOME to her FOREVER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there was CELEBRATION last night ... and there continues to be, out loud celebration, and celebration in our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The magnitude of how WONDERFUL this is ... is ENORMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Kristin said…
I like your new design. Aren't the delightful dots fun to find something different?

Glad to hear about your friend...hope you are doing okay this week. What happened with the house?