LOVE this picture! LOVE these people!


Okay, I HAD to share this picture!
I did not take it ... Lisa you did a lovely job & I hope you don't mind me sharing it!!! :)

This is Romana and Bernard!
Romana is the director of Beacon House, the orphanage that Ella is right now at ... AND Bernard is her RIGHT HAND man!

These 2 people are both AMAZING and do SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for ALL of us and our kids, and for the kids of Ghana, and for the people of Ghana!!

They are the FRONT LINE people on behalf of us adoptive families, and on behalf of God's precious orphan jewels right there in Ghana! They are the ones who tirelessly and endlessly STAND IN on our behalf!!! You would think the adoption process would get easier on them but I believe that Satan is trying to make things even harder and will not give up any child without a FIGHT!! And yes Satan puts obstacles in front of us adoptive families, but I believe the REAL spiritual battle for our kids is taking place RIGHT there in Ghana, right where Bernard and Romana are!! This could involve the orphanage itself, their own personal lives, the immigration office, the medical clinic, the embassy office ... where ever!!

God not only has blessed me sooooo much through our adoption journeys and the GIFT of BOTH Kody & Ella - but also through both of them individually, getting to know them on a personal level, having sometimes very interesting conversation while there in Ghana :) (I have traveled 3X in the last 10 months or so)!! I would have to say that I totally ADORE & respect both of them and they both inspire and challenge me in so many ways!!

SO I had to share this lovely picture of them that I just saw :) AND I wanted to ask that you join me in prayer in lifting these 2 wonderful people up!

Lets not only pray prayers of PROTECTION over each one of them, but also prayers of BLESSING's, of God's ABUNDANT BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU Romana & Bernard, you are both AMAZING people and a TRUE GIFT to ALL of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

A. Gillispie said…
Amen! Amen! Amen!!!
Awo said…
Amen, Amen and Amen!
Awo
Unknown said…
Amen, Amen and we all say AMEN!!!
Kathy
AMEN...means "yes we agree!"
Well said my friend! This post hits my heart! I too LOVE these people! The reward in heaven for the daily selfless acts of kindness and life giving mercy will be AMAZING!
(yes...I am back to looking at your blog...sorry for the long FAST...jsut felt called to do so :O)