ALL of the passports are FOUND & DONE!!!!

Anna-Marie's passport is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

What a MIRACLOUS & GOOD God we SERVE!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!

All of these kids (Monica, AnnaMarie, Naomi & David) ONLY live about 1 1/2 hrs. from our house ... OH HAPDY DAY when we ALL get together and have a HUGE PLAY DATE US SIDE :) In total Ella & Kody will have at least 13 friends from Ghana ... in addition to other WONDERFUL friends from all over the world: US, Canada, Ethiopia, Haiti, China ...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and NOT to harm you. Plans to give you a HOPE and FUTURE!"

We are PRAISING and CELEBRATING today for ALL of the LOST passports being found and done!!! We are praising God for HIS provision, goodness & PLANS!!!

We are also PRAISING GOD for using everyone at Beacon House in this MIRACLOUS & LIFE CHANGING way!!! "Thank you dear God for everyone at BH (Ghana & US side)- thank you for their SERVANT HEARTS, and how they have sacrificially DEVOTED THEIR LIVES to your PRECIOUS kids in Ghana, restoring, healing, & building YOUR Kingdom ... for YOUR glory and honor! Their sacrifice of their own lives and that of their families is something that I only slightly understand from my North American lense focused on my own convenience! Their sacrifice leaves me feeling completely humbled ... "

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
How can I keep from SINGING HIS PRAISE ... HOW CAN I EVER SAY ENOUGH ... HOW AMAZING IS HIS LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Lisa Michele said…
doing the "I Love My Jesus" happy dance! Whoooo Hooooo!