BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



"Those that WAIT UPON the Lord WILL RENEW their STRENGTH! They WILL MOUNT UP on wings like eagles, they WILL walk and not grow weary, they WILL run & NOT be faint!" Isaiah 41

THIS verse is MY MEDITATION these days!!!!

I AM totally totally totally totally totally totally totally OVERSTATIC about that in 7 sleeps Sam & I will be on an airplane heading to Ghana - to BRING HOME our PRECIOUS new daughter Ella!!!

I am also simultaneously SAD about leaving our 4 kids at home for nine days!!! Every time I leave for Ghana, THIS happens, it being harder to leave the kids when I am not leaving them with Sam! We are so completely thankful for Sam's parents, grandma & pappa, who will be watching the kids the entire time we are gone!! We pray that their time with their grandkids will be protected & COMPLETELY BLESSED!!!

Every time though as I get closer to leaving, it feels like my heart goes into a bit of a panic mode and I LITERALLY have to tell myself to BREATHE and WAIT UPON the Lord!!!

Leaving our kids for a LONG period of time is VERY HARD on this mamma's HEART ...

Comments

Kristin said…
I will be praying for you. I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. I had that same panic mode kick in too. We are so happy for you and can't wait to have you all together!
Unknown said…
Dearest Maria & Sam,
I can´t tell you how happy I am to hear that you´ll finally get your precious little jewel home :)

God blessings to all of you, and have a safe trip to Ghana and back! We will be praying for you!

Hugs
Edna
Kristin said…
I can't believe it is almost time! You are in my prayers...YIPEE!!!!!!