Donations for Orphanage!

In TWO weeks we WILL be in GHANA!!!!!
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The orphanage that our sweet Ella is at is in need of some items, and I wanted to share them with all of you in the event that you wanted to BLESS this wonderful orphanage with some of these items!!! If you want to take this opportunity to bless and meet the needs of Beacon House **** just bring the item/items to our house, or let us know & we will come and pick them up!

Items desparately needed are:
Ink Cartridges (Several HP 95 and 98)

Other items also needed:
*Video camera (prefer only rechargeable batteries and without a lens that zooms)
*Christian music CDs and DVDs
*Educational DVDs (Children’s Christian teaching, animals, nature, other countries, cultures, people, etc)
*Large office calculator solar if possible
*Doctors Gloves
*Money to purchase Baby diapers and Formula
*Soccer balls (deflated)

Comments

Kristin said…
I am so excited for you; I can't believe that you will be there so soon! Yay God!
Anonymous said…
I am so glad you are back (not a privat blog). I understand all the same though. Anyway, I went back to where I left off reading and it took me two days to catch up. Thank you for sharing your story. It has been an inspiration and a call to action.
We have meet two times before, I hope to run into you again, and see your FIVE!!!!-Tami S