God's attention to DETAILS!!!


Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I feel sooooooooooooooooooo completely BLESSED!!
I feel sooooooooo completely taken CARE OF by my Father & Creator!!!

We bought a HOUSE and it is AWESOME!!!!!! It just went up on the market last week, for sale by owner too like ours ... the DETAILS of this family's house story and ours having God's HANDPRINTS all over it!!!!!! God has not only completely BLESSED US but also this family!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I also do believe that had we not been home this week and last ... we would have missed the opportunity on this house ...

I LOVE how God soooooooooooo blesses us ... down to little details!!! As Sam & I have been looking for a house, we honestly have been willing to live ANYWHERE that we have felt like GOd was wanting us to live!!! This house though is seriously pretty much everything we would IDEALLY want in a home, and MORE!!! The house has red doors, I have always wanted red doors :) The house has wood floors, I love wood floors :) The house has HUGE windows & 3 sky lights, I LOVE natural light & windows! The house has a good size private back yard with some mature trees on, Sam & both love this!! The house has FIVE bedrooms! The house has 3 showers, this is something Sam has always thought would be important for having FIVE kids!!! The house has some cool attic space and under the stair space that Sam will make into a fort for our older kids and a cool play space for Kody ... which Sam LOVES to do!!! The house has a large dining room & living room which is SO important to both Sam & I ... as we love to have people over ... :) I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea!!!

If you had told me 2 months ago that I would be moving into this house I WOULD have then been excited to move (versus the tears that were shed) ... NOW I am EXCITED to move!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO GLAD we trusted God's direction ... and boy are we once again PRAISING!!!!!!!! WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW has this been a HUGE week ... travel approval for Ghana & embassy appointments & buying flights ... our house seeling and buying another one ... and in the middle of all of these BLESSINGS and HAPPY times it has also been a VERY SAD and difficult week as my grandma (my mom's mom) passed away on Tuesday night!!! That is another story also full of God's blessings in the middle of grief!

Jeremiah 29:11 ... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOD!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

Comments

the smiths said…
What a week!! God continues to pour His blessing on you guys - ALL of you. It's always SOOO cool to see things that only God can do do. Praise His wonderful name!!! Hugs to you!
anne said…
Praising God with you!!!