Home!!!!!!!!




We are HOME!!!
All three of us are HOME!!!
All seven of us are HOME!!!!!

I can hardly believe it ... STILL!!!
Someone pinch me please :)
THANK YOU Father!!!!

Things are going surprisingly wonderful!!! Ella is doing amazing ... WOW!!! And all of the kids truly are SO sweet with her!! All day today I had to keep telling Bella that Ella is four and does not need to be carried! Faith told me tonight at dinner time, "I like Ella" ... so SWEET!!! And Matteus ... I've lost track of the amount of kisses and hugs he has given Ella!! Yep, he really is a sweetheart ... our sweetheart :) AND Kody ... she makes him laugh and he makes her laugh! It almost seems like she has always been his sister ...

That is a short synopsis of our first day together as a FAMILY OF SEVEN!!! Crazyness ... five children ... I am a MOTHER of FIVE CHILDREN!! Yikes!

The kids did GREAT with grandma and pappa!! My heart was a bit worried of how Kody would be ... and honestly it felt like I wasn't even gone a day! He was so excited to see both Sam and I, and then acted not in a different way than he did previously! I love it, because even now with a new sister, and four other siblings, he does not miss a beat on moving everyone out of the way and quirming/climbing his way on to my lap :) It is such a GIFT that he is SOOOOO SECURE in who he is - a gift that God gave to him (and us) through Heidi and George (and girls)!!

THANK YOU Father!!!!!!!

Our adoption journeys are DONE!!!!!!
ALL of our children are HOME!!!!!!
THANK YOU FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We truly had a WONDERFUL time in Ghana!!
THANK YOU Father!!!!!!
In some ways my heart already misses Ghana, or maybe it is knowing that I won't be going back for many more years (to lead a mission trip of women ... this is my dream)!!

Comments

Erin said…
yahoo! I am so glad to hear you made it home and that you are now ALL together! What a lucky family to have so much LOVE!
Jen said…
How fabulous! What a sweet pea she is. I am so happy for you all, I can only imagine how that feels to have your adoption journey complete and to be able to enjoy your family so much!
Kristin said…
I am SOOOO happy that you are home now as a family of seven!! Thanks for sharing the photos with us-they are priceless! What a wonderful feeling you must have tonight! Blessings to you as you settle in. Let me know if you come to Seattle anytime soon; we have a few appts. in the next few weeks over there, so maybe it would be on a same day.
Hip hip hooray! BEAUTIFUL!
Your family SHOUTS the Glory of GOD!
FYI...mission trip in the future...I AM ALL IN!!!!!!!!
Glad you are home friend!
C
Anonymous said…
WOW!! I love the first picture! So neat!! I cannot wait to meet her!!! :)

beinta
Heidi said…
Words can't explain the joy that filled our hearts in seeing all of your children together, under one roof!!! What a blessing!!!
Enjoy this most precious time.
Praise God!!
Love
Heidi, George & girls
Rebecca said…
Welcome Home!!! What a beautiful family!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!!
We are so glad to hear that all went well in Ghana and that you are all home safely! Thank-you for allowing us to follow your journey and to see how God's hand has been in every aspect of your journey, both physical and spiritual.
We can't wait to meet your new little girl!
God bless--
Cameron and Sarah and kids
Awo said…
I am overjoyed for you. Let me know when you lead your mission trip of women and I will GLADLY join you!!! You are an AWESOME WARRIOR MAMA!!!
Awo
HOOORAAAYYY!!! I love, love, love these pictures! I even see Ella's blankie in the background that I made for her!! That made me smile!!
Blessings,
April