WONDERFUL last day in Ghana!



Our last day in Ghana!
I can't believe it!!!!
SOON we truly will be a family with FIVE children!!
Soon, the adoption processes that have dominated our lives for almost 2 years now, will be OVER!! Our adoption process of Kody rolled right into Ella's, I personally being a bit on the intense side when it comes to living life ... I am ready for adoption to no longer be on my brain!! It is ALL very surreal!!!

Not in a million years did I two years ago would I have imagined ANY of this!!! THANK YOU Father for the PLANS YOU have for our lives!! I truly feel SO completely BLESSED, and taken care of!! That is NOT to say that the last two years have been easy, far from it, actually some of the events that happened were on my list of the TOUGHEST things I have ever gone through ... but what JOY to see God's fingerprints all over the last two years, what JOY to have felt His comfort throughout it all all, and what JOY to have walked this FAITH JOURNEY with him!!!

Yesturday truly was a perfect day to end our trip in Ghana ... shopping Ghana style and then relaxing British style!

We spent the morning at the Tettah Quarshire Art Market (across from the mall) ... yes we walked again - it was sweaty but lovely :) For those of you traveling to Ghana in the future ... check out Divine at shop #96, Vida at shop #40, and Fadila in the front row (just left of Divine) ... these are my regular vendors that I buy from (they make beautiful things, and are fair and kind)... :)

And the afternoon we spent at Labadi Beach Resort ... I LOVE it there!! There are quite a few trees that surround the pool, I am a nature lover so this sooths my soul!! I personally think everyone who comes to Ghana should spend a day at Labadi ... :) The local taxi from that hotel said that the group of tourists come from all over the world, but the most popular place they come from is Britain :)

We look forward to holding our 4 other jewels soon!!!
We PRAISE OUR FATHER for His provisions and BLESSINGS this week!!
We praise our Father for His direction, provisions, and blessings throughout the last couple of years!!!!

AND last on a side note ... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANKFUL Sam was here this week!! THANK YOU again wonderful friends who paid for his airplane ticket to come!! My initial stubborn heart is in awe, feeling overwhelmed at your generosity!!!



Comments

Deborah said…
Hello! I am visiting from "Going Ghana Gone" and enjoyed your blog very much. The photos are so beautiful, and your young family is amazing!! I would love to learn more, and hope to stop by more often. We are adopting two children from Ghana, and I hope they will be home by Mother's Day.
I have just enjoyed reading about your trip. It sounds absolutely amazing and your little girl is just precious. Thanks for sharing your trip. We are just sending our dossier in for our little girl in Ghana. I cannot wait to hold her in my arms. God is faithful!
Kristin said…
Hey Lady!! Looks like you had a great trip with Ella. Can't wait to meet you all when life gets into the swing of what normal will now be like for you all. We also LOVED Labadi. I think you were one that really said you loved it before I went. My mom and I thought it was the best place, as well. Safe travels! I am SOOOOO Happy for you! Praise God for all!!
Anonymous said…
Can't wait to come and visit you and meet Ella and see all the rest of you too, love Rebekka, Greg, Adi, and Elijah
posting...but really...going sneak over a get a hug soon..."if you are awake" after your journey!
BEAUTIFUL pictures! Beautiful PEOPLE!
BEAUTIFUL POWERFUL AWESOME God who lives in you and Sam and has taken your heart of surrender and humility and ANSWERED with ALL His Glory!
Wow...love you guys!
C
Summer is here....adoption on the brain is over...living as the "body" together is HERE...BBQ, prayer, laughter, tears, PLAY time with kiddos....YEAH! See ya soon