AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

My prayer this morning
"THANK YOU God for your GRACE, thank you for meeting me WHERE I AM, THANK YOU for ALWAYS seeing my PRECIOUSNESS in EVERY situation!"

My prayer this morning for my kids:
"HELP me God to be a MOM of continous GRACE, help me to meet each one of my children exactly where they are, and help me to see their PRECIOUSNESS in each moment!"

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND Karen Purvys's book - The Connected Child for any old or new adoptive/foster parent and really for any parents!! http://www.theconnectedchild.com/ I have heard about this book for a long time and just bought it about a month ago & started reading, and had the opportunity of hearing the author last week!!!!!!!!!!!! My personal opinion is that it is the first parenting book that I have read that actually reflects our Father's HEART for all of us ... and my personal opinion is that the style of parenting reccomended is not only NEEDED but also deserved by every precious child every where!!!! I personally also believe this book should be REQUIRED for any adoptive parent :)

Oh myyyyyyyy heart!!
IF only I had a glimpse of ALL of what is going on right now ... during my most difficult times throughout the last year!!
Ella really is doing AWESOME, as are the other kids, and Sam & I ... our attachment PROCESS is truly going SO well!! Ella is a GIFT to all of us!!
THANK YOU JESUS for your PROTECTION of ALL of our hearts!!!

Last week I spent some days in Texas (I know CRAZY and not at all reccomended when bringing home a new child!! ... but it was AWESOME!! I went with 9 amazing others from our church to the National Christian Alliance for Orphans Conference ... two of who are two of my closest closest friends, one of who I roomed with ... http://www.christianalliancefororphans.org/summit/ ... and to top it off the conference was AMAZING to say the least!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH WOW!!! I am still processing it! Aside from spending two days in literal tears, my heart literally BROKEN, I learned SO MUCH and was affirmed, encouraged, and inspired in the already God given PASSION Sam & I have for orphans and adoption ... new passions and insights being birthed!!!

Lord willing, both Sam and I will go next year ... and Lord willing some of you will join us!!! My heart is to get as many friends as possible to come????????? It will change you!!!!

AND next week we MOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I think we are going to try to move most of our stuff this Saturday into the garage of our new home - as our actual moving date is mid-week Tuesday ... this is just an FYI for our local friends who have offered to help :) I'll be sending an e-mail out :)

THANK YOU everyone for your continous prayers ... we can feel the COVERING ...
THANK YOU Father for EVERY GOOD GIFT you give us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Kristin said…
So happy here to see that everything is going so well!!Good luck with the move!
M~
I AGREEEEEEEEEE beyond words with the things you have said here!
I am CHANGED in so many ways I can not grasp the depth of that God is going to do with all my heart took in this last week in TX.
10 people this year...next year...lets shoot for at least 20...boy will our community and world be transformed!
Welcome home you AWESOME "adopted" daughter of the king, amazing wife , wonderful "mommy" and great friend!
C (fellow "arena" warrior :O)