My Father will renew my strength ...




"Those that wait upon the Lord WILL renew their strength"

This is my meditation these days! COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED is how I feel most of the days this week ... I think it has something to do with parenting FIVE children one of which is wonderful but brand new to us & the spiritual/emotional impact of EVERYTHING that happened the last couple of months catching up with me!

The kids are ALL doing GREAT ... their mommy is just lacking in the energy department! I am leaning on the Lord!!

I will continue to wait UPON the Lord for HIS strength!!!!!
(These pictures were fun! The kids were playing & I tried to capture their spontaneous & playfyl moments together ... I think I got a few "cheese for mom smiles" ... :) )

Comments

Kristin said…
I will be praying for you as I COMPLETELY know how you feel. We are almost 4 months home now and I am finally getting better sleep in the last week or two. The days are wonderful, but definitely more draining physically and emotionally. I would love the prayers reciprocated as well! ;)