We are MOVED!!!




Oh WOWWWWWWWWWW ... When I think back to the last year ... and then back to the last few months ... and then back to the last few weeks ... A LOT has HAPPENED on sooooooooooo many levels ...

We are NOW MOVED into our new home!!!
YIPPEEEEE!!!
We can hardly believe it!!
We honestly LOVE it!!!
We are a bit tickled that we get to live here :) I don't use that word much (tickled) but it feels appropriate :) So if you count up ALL of the major life events just in the last couple of months ... WOW!!!!!!!!

And we honestly are FEELING COMPLETELY BLESSED!!!!!!! Did you catch the COMPLETELY BLESSED!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD for your direction, provision, and COMPLETE BLESSINGS on our family!!!!!!!! WOW God - THANK YOU FOR OUR NEW HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND something I did not know, our new home has THREE different mountain VIEWS!!!!! I had no idea ... and I know some of you are wired like me ... the mountains remind me of God's GOODNESS and LOVE and so to have these views ... completely bless and fill up my soul ... YEAH GOD - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! This was one of the things I WAS going to miss about our old house ... amongst a couple of other small things!!

AND how is Ella doing!!! OH MY HEART!!!!!!!! She really is doing AMAZING AND she really is an AMAZING little girl - sweet, fun, funny, smart, thoughtful, helpful ... okay, I could go on and on!!! And I don't say any of this LIGHTLY or without any pretension ... I have walked the HARD attachment and adjustment journey before! Ella really is doing AWESOME and so are the other kids AND so are we!!! That is not to say that we are not completely exhausted at the end of the day - sometimes mid-day - and I'm sure the kids can't wait until mommy and daddy are done unpacking and setting up the house!!! Again, I SOOOOOOOOOOOO reccomend "The Connected Child" by Karen Purvys ...

My picture taking has been a bit lacking as of late ... so here are a few in our new home :)


1 Chronicles 16
Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name. Bring an offering and come before him;
worship the LORD in the splendor of His holiness.

Tremble before him, all the earth!The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.

Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!"

Let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them!

Then the trees of the forest will sing, they will sing for joy before the LORD,
for he comes to judge the earth.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Comments

anne said…
Rejoicing with you before our Sovereign God! with love in Him, Anne
Romy said…
Ella is looking great!