12 AMAZING years!!!!!!!!


Just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my mom who came and wathed our kids on Sunday so Sam and I could get away for the night and celebrate our 12 year wedding anniversary!

We had such a WONDERFUL time ... I soooooooooooooo reccomend getting away with your spouse :) Sam and I were married for 5 years before we had our Bella so we had lots of play time together (we love to hike, bike, play tennis, roller blade, almost anything active and outdoors), us PLAYING together is something we SO love to do ... our life now of five kids requiring us to be REALLY intentional in order for us to have play dates!!! :)

If you had told me 12 years ago that my life would be what it is now, WITH FIVE kids ... I think I honestly might have bailed and skipped the whole getting married thing! NOW, I wouldn't have it ANY other way! I truly feel sooooooooooo completely BLESSED!!!!!!

It is a huge prayer for ALL five of our kids, that each one of them (if they get married) would find in their marriage, a PARTNER ... where there is mutual love, adoration, respect, and partnership! Sam truly is ALL of these things & my BEST FRIEND! I still TOTALLY ADORE him, I actually am noticing that my adoration and respect and love and in love feelings for him, grow more and more each year ... each year our marriage HONESTLY gets better and better!!! AND I thought he was amazing when we got married ... at that point I could not even imagine the GIFT I was getting through my husband Sam!! Sam is an AMAZING husband, dad, and man ... God has used him to BLESS MY SOCKS OFF ...

Oh JOY and OH MY HEART ...
THANK YOU JESUS for Sam and the SACRED GIFT of our marriage!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Kristin said…
Congratulations on 12 years!!! Wonderful that you got to get away too and play. Thank God for mothers who are willing to watch the kids for awhile!
Anonymous said…
he's a pretty good brother in law too :P:P

AND, I am really happy that you are really happy! congrats on 12 years sister and Sam! :)