LOOOOOOOOOVE these kids!!



I don't think these pictures need much explanation!!!
We had a play date a few weeks back ... our Ella not having seen these particular sweet friends since she was in Ghana!

Priceless does not even begin to describe the connection between her and her little friend ... they held hands the WHOLE TIME and chatted and chatted ... they were inseparable! It was such a SWEET visit and a GIFT to this mamma's heart!!!

It was also such JOY to see these three beautiful children home and doing SOOO WELL ... I saw them EACH time on my four trips to Ghana in the last year!! I would have to say that watching their forever mamma inspired me!!!

I also LOVE the picture of the two older friends below ... the last time they saw each other was over a year ago ... also in Ghana!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! It is SO WONDERFUL to be SO close to so many other Ghana families ... although we missed all of you that couldn't make it because you either live close or far away ... next time Lord willing everyone close by will make it! One of these year it would be SO FUN to ALL get together for a BIG REUNION!!!!!!






Comments