Mamma Heidi!!!!!!!!!


Dearest Heidi & family!
Just wanted to tell you that I have been PRAYING and will continue to ... until you are ALL HOME!!!! EVERY TIME I e-mail you ... the e-mail comes back ... I have tried several times!!!! I'm thinking you need a facebook account! So my blog is the only way I have to communicate with you ... sorry everyone else :)
I know you are in Ghana right now & just wanted you to know that you are CONSTANTLY on my heart & in my prayers...
MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!!!
Maria
FYI for anyone else reading this ... Heidi was Kody's AMAZING, WONDERFUL and miracleous foster mom (oh my heart)! Heidi and her sweet family moved out of Ghana ... but Heidi is in Ghana right now because they ARE adopting the most adorable little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking Heidi will be okay with if I share all of this on my blog :) It is AMAZING how God works ... the little guy will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLESSED by his new forever family - I personally adore every single one of them!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comments