A family picture of everyone :)



Yippeee ... a picture of our family with FIVE kids ... with EVERYONE looking & smiling!!! Life is GOOD ... although some sadness is already sinking in about the summer vacation being over in a month ...
Bella is going to SECOND grade (what happened to my baby), Faith will be in KINDERGARTEN, Matteus & Ella will be in PRESCHOOL, and Kody will be in part-time childcare because I am going back to work! I do love my job but I also love being a mom ... it will be a balancing act with FIVE kids I am sure ...
After much prayer though I feel I am doing EXACTLY what I am SUPPOSED to be doing ... so I am TRUSTING my Father's plans for my life!!!!!
Simultaneoulsy, I am feeling SO THANKFUL for the 14 months parental leave that I have just had AND I am thankful for that I do have my wonderful job to go back to ... AND I am thankful for that both Bella and Faith will be where I am working :) It will be FUN to have them both there!
THANK YOU God for already having all of the details of my life figured out!! I praise you for your GOODNESS and FAITHFULNESS!!! I stand in AWE of who YOU ARE!!!

Comments