God already is taking care of our tomorrow!

I saw this on someone else's blog ... and thought it was an AWESOME follow up to today's sermon at church today! Lately I would have to say that it is difficult for me to get through a sermon without tears ...




THANK YOU God that you are Yahweh Yireh - our God who sees every one of our situations beforehand! You know what is going to happen in our lives before they even happen! You know every single detail! AND you have every single detail and need TAKEN CARE OF ... before they even occur!

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and NOT to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:25-27

Comments