In awe!

Today was a wonderful day! SOOO MANY people gave self-lessly and worked SOOOO HARD, pouring HOURS into the "Falling for Adoption Sale," fundraiser at our church! I'm not sure how much money was raised, but it certainly was an HONOR to be helping all of the wonderful families following God's CALL on their lives to grow their families through adoption!

I am inspired by every single family who was involved - and am humbled by the way I saw others support them! There were soo many who helped, three of them being:

One of my dearest friends in the world who spent ALL of yesturday baking, she made 9 dozen cookies ... and got up this morning at 5AM to make pumpkin scones (which were by the way DELICIOUS - EVERYTHING she makes is FABELOUS)... Another one of my dearest friends stayed up last night until 1 AM in the morning making popcorn balls (which also were very yummy) and spent the morning serving at the sale! And yet another one of my dearest friends in the world ... came and shopped the sale ... buying lots of different stuff!

These three women are AMAZING ... truly ... I could go on and on about how much I adore them! They inspire me on a daily basis ... to be more of who God MADE ME TO BE!

When Sam and I moved to our town six years ago, we SOOO felt alone in our passion for adoption!! Now it seems we are LITERALLY surrounded by SO MANY AMAZING families who share our passion for adoption and orphans!!! God is STIRRING HEARTS ... and God's children are listening, and ARE being OBEDIENT ... AND ARE taking the HUGE ADOPTION LEAP of FAITH ... AND ARE getting involved in CARING FOR ORPHANS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each one of the stories of the families represented today is EVIDENCE to me of my Creator and King! It is AWESOME! I LOVE being able to BEAR WITNESS to God's miracles and doing! It is AWESOME!!!

Today was INSPIRING to me in sooooo many ways ... the tender and God loving hearts of the women who the fundraiser was for ... the tender and God loving hearts of all of the people who gave, served, and shopped ... For anyone who you know who says that there is nothing they can do to help orphans ... today was an awesome PICTURE of the endless ways we can ALL support orphans/adoptive families!
I loooooooooooooove it!

THANK YOU God for the MANY RESOURCES you have given each one of us! Help me to be a good steward of everything you have given me! Help me to live in such a way that makes an eternal difference for your Kingdom!

Sooooooooooo EXCITING what God IS doing!

Comments