Just for FUN!


I have to say that I TOTALLY LOVE fall! I love the change in color everywhere I look, I love hot apple cider, I love going to the pumpkin patch, I love brisk walks, I love bike rides through the leaves that are falling on the ground, ... I am THANKFUL for seasons and the EVIDENCE of God in each one in all of HIS creation!

After the pumpkin patch yesturday we went for a walk - bike ride (Sam and I walk with Ella and Kody in a stroller, and the other three ride their bikes) ... I was explaining to Ella how the trees would be falling off the leaves soon (more than what they are already doing)! She kept on asking me "why" and if tomorrow when she woke up they would all be on the ground :)

It was such an AWESOME example to me of how EVERYTHING is NEW to our daughter ... I know I so take this for granted and that I do not consider (remember it) enough on a daily basis!! I can only begin to imagine how exciting and also at times scarey this would be!

So these pictures are just for fun ... =) ... and I'm sure there are more pumpin pictures to come as we are planning another trip with friends next weekend!

When I looked at the first picture, I was surprised at how close in height our three kids in the middle are ... Ella has definately grown a lot ... and I'm afraid (for Faith's sake) that she is going to bypass Faith in height soon ...





Comments

Hi your kids are really cute!! I love your photos. Great blog
God Bless
Love Jules
xxx
Anjuli said…
oh I have so enjoyed your blog!!! I 'found' you via Heidi and George's blog- we used to be with them in Ghana- it has been wonderful to see your heart and of course, your precious jewels!!!