Still Waiting!!!

"Dear JESUS PLEASE intervene in the lives of the 2 amazing sisters STILL waiting for their forever family in Ghana! They are such amazing girls and will be such a BLESSING to the family that will get the HONOR of being their forever family!! Please break the hearts of their forever family and lead them to their beautiful waiting daughters! Please protect these two amazing sisters and let Satan have no hold on their lives on any level! In Jesus name, Amen!"

For more than a year now I have been praying for two sisters that I have repeatedly met while I traveled to Ghana! They are 11-12 and 13-14 years old! They are girls with tender hearts, so ready to be a part of a family! They are girls that have been poured into - they are special girls!

I say that with such sincerety - certainly I believe that all of the waiting children that I have met are wonderful - but let me just say that there is something about these girls that have caught not only my heart, but that of others!

AND they are still waiting ... and they are getting older!

IF we did not have young children we WOULD be adopting them! Honestly!!! They have inspired me to adopt older children - they are that wonderful! So I know that our family is not the right family for them - but I DO believe that there is a right family out there for them ... and I am praying, pleading, and going before the Throne on their behalf!

PLEASE if you know anyone who has older children and an adoption heart ... SHARE these two girls with them!!!

E-mail me with any questions about the process of bringing home these two beautiful girls!

Comments