Give This Christmas Away!




Is it me or does the REAL MEANING of Christmas seem to get that much more lost EVERY YEAR! It is a week before Christmas, and somehow even with good intentions the bustle of December seems to take the forefront of JESUS' BIRTHDAY!!!


This video is an AMAZING reminder to me of the HEART of our Savior! I have watched it a few times already, and have seen it on facebook and on blogs ... and so thought I would SHARE it for those who have not yet seen it!!!


I went out and got the video for my kids! It is GREAT!!!


Dear JESUS, help me to be MORE intentional in CELEBRATING YOU this Season! THANK YOU for the GIFT you gave me through your BIRTH!!! THANK YOU for the continual daily gifts you give me!

(P.S. Soooooooo yes I again went and changed the background of my blog =) )

If you are wondering ways to give Christmas away ... contact your local school, church or homeless shelter ... I'm positive they will know of ways you can BLESS OTHERS this Christmas season!

Comments