Give a GIFT that GIVES!


I can't resist!
Here is another plug for my sweet friend's Aumony's adoption fundraiser!
The t-shirts truly are wonderful, even my kids LOVE to wear them! They all know they are special t-shirts and they wear them with PRIDE!


I just put another order in myself ...

I'm buying one for our AMAZING daycare lady because she ADORES all of our kids!

AND I'm buying them for some dear dear friends who we just simply ADORE ...

Anyhow, just thought I would SPREAD the word again!

The following sizes are available!

Child: XS, S, M, L - $10
Ladies: S, M, L, XL - $14
Men/Unisex: M, L, XL - $14
You can check out my friend's blog at:
AND e-mail here about more information!

OR you can e-mail me or POST!!!
BLESSINGS!!
(P.S. The picture is of some of my friends wearing the t-shirts, and my beautiful oldest Bella =)

Comments

Do you know how much shipping is for a shirt? Is a kids large a 14/16? Will they arrive before Christmas if we order now?
bbqdaisy said…
Hello =)
Shipping would be a couple of dollars for one shirt AND yes it would definately get there before Christmas!
I still need to check on the size ...
Blessings =)
Maria