Precious precious jewel!


Precious precious precious precious JEWEL!
I LOOOOOOOOOVE it when I catch Kody's light up his whole face SMILE! Most days, these days, Kody is in constant motion ... so these days his SMILE is difficult to catch ... as he is on to the new thing in a SPLIT second!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, the DAILY and CONSTANT JOY of being Kody's forever mom!!! I TOTALLY RECCOMEND it ... adoption that is =)


I have to say that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this age ... I love the constant moving, always exploring, silly, laugh out loud, dancing, everything is new and amazing, cuddly, MANY emotions, age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To this day, Kody's attachment really has been a DREAM attachment and adjustment!

Holding my sweet sweet baby was easy for me (the attachment process of a baby) ... but I know the opposite very very very difficult attachment as well ... I would have to say that Ella's attachment and adjustment has been quite "normal" as attachment goes ... yet despite this .... disciplining a NEW 5 year old not so easy for me ... balancing attachment and adjustment with a NEW 5 year old, sometimes easy, and sometimes also terriby HARD! How come everything always ends up being about me ... that is often what it is about for me ... often it is more about my own emotions and reactions than those of my new adjusting daughter!

Hmm ... this post was supposed to be short ... I was just going to share Kody's picture! I guess I sometimes worry that I am not real enough ... I don't ever want to give the impression of anything BUT the truth that I am a completely flawed human being, who is constantly doing things I wish I wouldn't ... I am daily in need of GRACE from my Creator!
Regardless, of the HARD and the AWESOME ... ALL BLESSINGS!
Regardless of the sometimes feeling completely drained ... still ALL BLESSINGS!
The hard actually keeps me humble ... something which I am thankful for!
THANK YOU Jesus for what YOU do IN me and through me! I'm so thankful for that it has everything to do with YOU and nothing to do with me ... aside from my obedience!

Comments

Patty said…
Kody is sooooooooooooo cute! I LOVE adoption too!