Kody!


IS God STIRRING your heart for orphans because of the earthquake in Haiti? IF He is, there are 143 million PLUS (plus, plus, plus) ORPHANS WAITING ALL AROUND THE WORLD, including RIGHT here in the US!!! If God is stirring and breaking your heart for orphans, be OPEN to WHERE He might lead you!!!


I took these pictures just a little while ago, and I took another one that I didn't think would be appropriate to share here on my blog! Today I had to exchange Kody's scooter that he got for Christmas (because of a missing part) and since getting the new scooter, Kody has been literally glued to it! So as soon he was done with his bath, he jumped right on his scooter! He didn't see the need to put his pj's on first - I draped his towel back on him - as he was still soaking wet! When I tucked him to bed, he would have taken his scooter into bed with him (if I had let him)!!! CUTE =)


It is heartbreaking and awesome to this mamma's heart to think that two years ago Kody was an orphan! Kody was in need of a forever family! The awesome part about this to me, is that God gave Kody to me as a gift! God gave Kody to our family as a gift! What an amazing, awesome, and GOOD SACRED GIFT God has entrusted us to with!


Sometimes I think about the many other "Kody's" out there ... WAITING ... waiting for a family to say YES to God and take the HUGE LEAP OF FAITH that I believe adoption requires ... WAITING for their very own forever FAMILY!!! OH MY HEART!!!!!!!!

Comments