Evidence ...

One of the first blooms ... of SPRING ... in our yard! I love it! I love spring!

"I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Creator of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2

Spring is a REMINDER to me of my Creator!! Everywhere I look, the EVIDENCE of God whispers (or on some days, shouts) to me! Such BEAUTIFUL days we have been having!! We live in a little town surrounded by mountains to both the East and North of us ... the mountains ALWAYS reminding me of the SOVEREIGNITY of God, a reminder that I so often need! The flowers have the same impact on my heart ... so the daffodils that are in full bloom, the tulips that are pushing through, the cherry blossoms that are beginning to slowly bloom ... I loooooooooooooooove it!!!

THANK YOU JESUS for that almost everywhere I look, I see YOU! THANK YOU for your BEAUTIFUL CREATION! I stand in AWE of you!
Ella, saw me taking the first picture and wanted me to take hers too ... so I thought I would share it =)



Comments

Bloggin' Robin said…
Love the blog!! Just starting this process of adoption, and love your quote on the top of your page! God does call us to do something, doesn't he? Wondering if you adopted in country or if you used an agency? We're wondering about Ghana and moving there??? God's stirring BIG TIME!! Jsut curious... Anyway, thanks for the encouragement! Adding you to my blogroll. Blessings -
Michelle said…
We woke up to snow! In Alabama! I would love a little bit of spring! Snow is so peaceful and calming though - I love it too.
bbqdaisy said…
Hi Robin-
We adopted through Beacon House, it is a sem-independent adoption!! The director in Ghana is an american woman who is there as a missionary!! Our experience was AWESOME!! I personally LOVE Ghana! AWESOME what God has done, is doing, and will doing!
Blessings on your adoption process!
Maria