Just for fun!

Carm, this post is for you! Carmen, is the one on the right side of me and her wonderful husband is on the right side of Sam! Carm, you are a gift to me!

These pictures crack me up, especially the one of the men! The other couple in the picture came into town for a visit, we all know each other from university (for about 17 years now ... WOW)! Sam at one point roomed with both of these now men, and ohhh the memories and stories! It is sooooooooo FUN to see them together and for us all to be together --- as it often brings out the silly (for lack of better word) in ALL of us! Which I love! There was a group of us that were close, the picture is of about half of us ...

So Carm & her husband Kev are one of a handful of couples that I would say know everything about us, the good, bad, and the ugly ... and they STILL love us! Even more than that they are such a support and encouragment to us - they live about an hour from where we live now! They are a gift!

Sam and I went to a Christian university (Trinity Western in Canada), neither one of us went to a christian school growing up ... we LOVED our time at Trinity and grew SO MUCH on so many levels! It SO helped in shaping us into who we are today! I hope my kids go there one day ... I know that is many years away!
*****************************************
THANK YOU JESUS for the gift of friendship, the friendships far away and close, and the friendships that are old and new! It is amazing how well you know my heart and the dear dear friends that you bring into my life - I am SO BLESSED by all of the Godly woman that surround me in life! THANK YOU!

Comments

Carmen said…
oh my friend, you are so expressive and sweet! thank you for this post. it made me smile. i am still laughing at AJ over his 'found' smile. good times! let's do it again SOON.
luv ya! have fun in Mexico!