Mexico in 6 sleeps ...


In 6 sleeps Sam AND I (only) will be on an airplane for a FIVE NIGHT GETAWAY!!! I can't really imagine that MUCH TIME together away from our precious jewels, that isn't ministry based, but is intended JUST FOR my honey and me!!!


I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!! And I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo THANKFUL for my sweet in-laws that will be coming and taking care of our jewels while we are gone!


AND I'm SOOOOOOOOOO THANKFUL for my husband who planned the WHOLE TRIP, taking care of every detail! Even so much so that he arranged it with my boss, we will be leaving one day before spring break! I had NO IDEA until Sam told me of his wonderful surprise!


Sooooooo these days my mind is on the picture that I posted ... except that Sam and I will be in the picture =) LOVE IT!


THANK YOU JESUS for my husband Sam, he ROCKS!! It amazes me that you picked him out for ME and planned all the details of our our life! THANK YOU!

Comments

Amy said…
Ok, seriously, your hubbie DOES ROCK. Is it okay that I am totally jealous??
Love your family but the way, sometimes I just have to stop by and look at their picture- it ALWAYS make me smile. :0)
Have fun on your trip!!!!
Unknown said…
Enjoy your time away. You SO deserve it.