My new favorite worship CD!



Meredith Andrews was at the National Orphan Conference last year and was AMAZING!! She has such a heart of worship, and the words in her songs bring me right into the arms of my Creator!!! I LOVE worshiping along with her ...

She just released a new worship CD, two in total now ... and I just thought I would share this wonderful news =)

The youtube video above is a recording of one of her songs on her new CD, http://www.meredithandrews.com/ is her website!

There is a song on her new CD that she sang last year at the conference and listening to it again today had me again in tears ... it talks about "HOW CAN I GO BACK TO LIFE AS USUAL, HOW CAN I RETURN TO WHO I ONCE WAS" ... the song was written in response to a mission trip that she went on a few years back when God first broke her heart for the orphans of the world ... it is number 7 on the CD!

Blessings, from one BLESSED mamma ... who does not know how to go back to the way I used to be BEFORE God broke my heart for the orphan, nor do I want to!

Comments