No words needed - except words of PRAISE!


With some turn of events, and UNEXPECTED obstacles for my sister & husband I got the JOY and PRIVILEDGE of meeting my new nephew this week!!!


OH MY HEART!
He is perfect! My sister and husband radiate, she is such an AMAZING mommy, he is such an amazing daddy, and they are so in LOVE with their new son!


It was SO WONDERFUL to see my sister as a mommy and to meet her ADORABLE & PRECIOUS new son!! I can't share pics until after the finalization ... but I think this picture says it all!!!


In terms of the obstacles I told my sister my version of it, Satan HATES to see adopted children come HOME and will do anything to prevent it, and to discourage adoptive parents!!!


On Tuesday night, we picked them up from the airport ... we had a babysitter come and Sam and I went (its about 2 1/2 hours from our house) ... oh JOY!!! And on Wednesday night, I drove them up across the Canadian border ... where more obstacles emerged!! I prayed prayed prayed prayed prayed prayed prayed prayed prayed prayed prayed the minute I could sense that the spiritual battle was not over! I also spoke to the adoption processes that I knew of, as my sister and husband had not been properly prepared by their agency, the border officials not seeming to know the border/immigration process either! I say this humbly and with a COMPLETE heart of praise as I know I was merely an instrument, THANK YOU JESUS for using me in my sister's adoption process! What an HONOR! What a priviledge!


THANK YOU JESUS for the sweet little soul that is now my sister's new son!!! THANK YOU for the miracle of adoption! OH JOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Julie said…
Such an amazing story of triumph! Thank you for sharing.
Joy said…
So interesting that you would mention the spiritual component of adoption barriers - I believe in it, but don't come from a background where the "spiritual realm" was actively discussed in terms of its impact on most events. But last summer, when our second country choice was closing, and now as there are hold-ups in our third country (suckers for punishment?), I have thought about this spiritual battle idea more than once. Sometimes I wonder if I'm dramatizing things, but if I really believe adoption and family are SO essential, and yet there are so many things that slow it down, close it down in some cases, then maybe I'm not so "out there" seeing it as a place of contention. Have you considered adoption as a spiritual battleground previously? What first made you realize this? So very interesting...and with big implications for our response.
words are hard to find when I see the pic of you, your sister and new sweet nephew! WOW! GOD BE PRAISED!
thanks for sharing!
C